search sms here

Google

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy Lohri Sms

Happy moments praise allah,
difficult moments seek allah,
quiet moments worship allah,
painful moments trust allah,
every moments thank allah

Hey friend remember that without stupidity there can be no wisdom
& without ugliness there can be no beauty
so the world needs YOU after all!

I have started luving 'U'... I know it sounds ridiculous but I can't control my
feelings 4 'U'. Some time later I'll start luving more ALPHABETS...!

I love the way you make me happy,
and the ways you show your care.
I love the way you say, 'I Love You,'
and the way you're always there.

If God brings you to it,
He will bring you through it.
Happy moments,
praise God.
Difficult moments,
seek God.
Quiet moments,
worship God.
Painful moments,
trust God.
Every moment,
thank God.

I wish that Warmth of bonn fire,
sweetness of GUR & REWRI at Lohri
remain with U for ever
-*- Happy LOHRI -*-

I have a new kodak camera
ur snap please...

don't move
steady
smile :)
ready
click
ohh ho
Dil mey rehne walo ka kabhi snap aata hai kya??

i look at the moon
the moon is beautiful
i look at you
i..i...
i rather look at the moon again

If u say my eyes are beautiful, its b'coz they are looking at u, for my eyes are
just the windows my feelings come thru!!

I Live By Faith & Not By Sight .. So Whether I See U Or Not, Talk To U Or Not, I
Know That U R Still The Same, A Friend Worth Keeping Till The End.... Good Nite.

if u read this, i m smart.. if u save this, u agree i m smart.. if u 4ward this, u
r spreadin that i m smart.. if u delete this u r jealous...

if i would know that i m gonna die tomorrow, i'll spend 23 hours with u and if u
wonder what about the last hour..in that i;ll find someone who can take care of
u...love you always...miss u...

I wish one day you will miss me terribly that no matter how hard you look for me,
you won't find me. Why? Because, I want you to miss me the way I'm missing you
right now.

If you see some one without a smile,give him one of yours ,because you are among a
few good people who can shine others lives by just walking with him a few miles.

i miss u utna jitna u miss me imiss u tabse jabse u miss me i miss u tabtak jabtak
u miss me u miss me jane kab tak but i miss u marte dam tak

If love is sweet why does it hurt,
if love is deep why does it burn,
if love is warm why do we shiver,
if love is tender why do we cry,
if love is forever why do we die

I've seen angels in the sky,
I've seen snow fall in July,
I've seen things you could only imagine to see or do,
But I still haven't seen anything sweeter than you!

If U delete this message thats bcoz u love me.
If u save it thats bcoz u desire me
& if u ignore it thats bcoz u miss me.
So what u gonna do with It?

If you fall in river there is a boat
if you fall in well there is rope
but if you fall in love there is no hope

No comments:

Search SMS

Google