search sms here

Google

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sometimes my mind asked why? I miss u, Why? I care 4 u, Why? I remember u then my heart answered its simply b’coz you are a sweet friend!!


When i'm walking in front of u,I'm protecting u. When i'm beside u i'm there for u, when i'm behind u, I'm watching over u. When i'm alone,I'm thinking of u. Happy Friendship Day !!!!!!!!

If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!
Happy Friendship Day !!!!!!!!

We've known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION. And when we say FRIEND FOREVER, that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE!

Everyone hears what you say... Friends listen to what you say... Best friends listen to what you don't say...Happy Friendship Day

No comments:

Search SMS

Google